Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Good Day for a Haircut

Alden has been long overdue for a haircut. He's only had one so far and Alan took him on a Saturday morning to the barber. But since we will be out of town this weekend I really wanted to go ahead and get it done. So, today I took my lunch hour to pick Alden up from daycare and run him over to Chuck to get his shaggy do trimmed up.

Here is a reference picture. Before . . . .
















After!!!!
















Look at my handsome boy!!! It's a little short, but I told Chuck to cut it pretty short since who knows how long it will be before we get back in there for a trim. It will take me a little while to get used to getting his hair cut regularly. I still cut Emma Kate's hair so whenever she needs a trim I just set her up on the counter and starting cutting.
















Making a phone call.














Whew! It's been a long day.

We are headed to Columbus this weekend to see Mimi, Papa, Aunt Ginny, Uncle Chris and Mackenzie. Caitlin and Mack will be in Florida celebrating their 1 year anniversary!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. He is so cute. Get ready to take him often. I have to take Jack like every 4-5 weeks at the most or it is just too long. Madie however, her hair is so curly that I have only had her hair cut once and I have trimmed at home too occassionally. Sorry we will miss you this weekend. We will be home next weekend for birthdays. Seems like we always miss each other by a few days :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Congrats! I miss you guys and I can't wait to see y'all again, whenever that might be. LOVE the haircut. Too cute! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks just like his daddy! Love the haircut. I took the boys to the baber today- will have to post their new do's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mendy, love your blog design! It's fun to see pictures of the kids here. Have a wonderful weekend and give everyone hugs from us. I can't believe it's been a year since Caitlin & Mack got married...

    The kids are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete