We stayed at the Coronado Springs resort in Walt Disney World and spent 3 days at the Magic Kingdom. Yep, you read that right. We had a 3 day pass to visit all of the Disney parks and we chose to spend all 3 days at the same park. This trip was really all for Emma Kate and to her, the Magic Kingdom is Disney World. We were tempted to visit the Animal Kingdom on Friday, but there just a few more things we wanted to see and do so we headed back the Magic Kingdom.
It was absolutely amazing to have mom and dad with us to help with Alden. He was able to get out of the stroller and walk around which definitely minimized the meltdowns. In fact my dad was the official DAC - Designated Alden Chaser. Dad is perfect for this because he has more patience than anyone in the world.
I won't bore you with every detail of the trip. I could literally write for days describing all we did. We rode rides, ate tons of food, spent a bazillion dollars, made memories, smiled and laughed. I actually choked up several times because I was so glad to watch Emma Kate enjoy everything. It is so special because she believes all of it. I also won't share with you each of the more than 300 pictures we took. But here are some of my favs.
This was at Downtown Disney outside of Captain Jack's restaurant.
Emma Kate posing with a statue of Cinderella.
I think is my favorite picture of the whole trip. Emma Kate and her daddy riding the Tea Cups.
Emma Kate and the real Cinderella at Cinderella's Palace. This is just before we ate lunch with the rest of the princesses.
Emma Kate and I at lunch.
We waited for an hour to meet Ariel. Ariel doesn't come to the character lunch. You can only meet her at her Grotto in Fantasyland.

We spent one afternoon swimming at the resort. I can't remember what Alden's issue was when I snapped this lovely memory.

I can't wait!
ReplyDelete