The only thing we "planned" was to go eat dinner at Alan's parents house on Saturday. But considering they live about 3 miles down the road and I offered to bring exactly nothing to the dinner it didn't require much more than a shower on my part. Three of Alan's mom's sibling were also there. It was wonderful to spend time with them and let them see the kids.
Here is the awesome spread of ribs, potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans, rolls and coconut cake.
This is Alan's brother Brian,his wife Holly, their daughter Berkley and my two kids.
I am holding Alan's cousin's son, Jordan in this picture. What do you think? Does three kids look good on me? This is a very popular topic of discussion in my house. Alan said I looked busy. I say "piece of cake". Right? (Alden was psycho jealous of this baby)
The whole gang.

This is Tom (Alan's uncle, Ruth's brother) and his daugther, Melinda and her two boys - Landon and Jordan.

Tom, Ruth, Jane and Carolton.

CP and all the kiddos.

I snapped several pictures of the 3 rascals before I realized they were throwing mulch into the driveway. Very perceptive am I.

Today was a great lazy Sunday. We finally made it to church this morning. I'm surprised they didn't ask us to introduce ourselves as visitors. I have missed our church these last several weeks and was so glad to be back.
We had an early afternoon rain and then blew up the pool for the kiddos later on. It was so steamy and muggy after the rain I could barely keep myself from jumping in the pool with them.
I don't think you can tell in this picture but Alden has a little scrape and bruise on his cheek from falling down during a temper tantrum as well as a cut on his chin from bumping it on a table. I think he sort of looks like he's been in a bar fight in this picture.
This is Tom (Alan's uncle, Ruth's brother) and his daugther, Melinda and her two boys - Landon and Jordan.
Tom, Ruth, Jane and Carolton.
CP and all the kiddos.
I snapped several pictures of the 3 rascals before I realized they were throwing mulch into the driveway. Very perceptive am I.
Today was a great lazy Sunday. We finally made it to church this morning. I'm surprised they didn't ask us to introduce ourselves as visitors. I have missed our church these last several weeks and was so glad to be back.
We had an early afternoon rain and then blew up the pool for the kiddos later on. It was so steamy and muggy after the rain I could barely keep myself from jumping in the pool with them.
I don't think you can tell in this picture but Alden has a little scrape and bruise on his cheek from falling down during a temper tantrum as well as a cut on his chin from bumping it on a table. I think he sort of looks like he's been in a bar fight in this picture.


MENDY! I love love love your new blog!!! I will you call you tomorrow.. right now.. I'm too exhausted to function. I DO LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's so you! :)
ReplyDelete