(We took this picture after Jill left)
Naturally, we all stay extremely busy with work and family, but we make time a few times a year to get together. I treasure these times and love catching up. We have been friends since we were 18 years old! Every year we have taken an annual beach trip. We've been to Destin, Gulf Shores, Hilton Head, Seaside and this past summer to St. Thomas (I was so bummed I couldn't make it to that one). It's a wonderful tradition and I hope we never stop.
Love y'all!! Hola!! (or maybe it's hollah)


Your title made me laugh out loud!!! :o> It was so great seeing everyone, always good for the soul.
ReplyDeleteI think it's "holla!" I know you are super busy, but I didn't realize how addicted I was/am to your blog to know what's going on with you. I'm glad you had fun this weekend! :)
ReplyDelete