Happy Easter! Christ is Risen!
We spent this past Easter weekend at mom and dad's. We haven't been down there in a while and it's been several years since we spent Easter with them. Mom and dad's church has a tradition of flowering a cross. At the beginning of the service all the children go to the front and stick their flowers in the cross. It's so sweet to watch all the little ones and it's beautiful when it's complete.
Emma Kate, Alden and I walking to the front with our flowers
Emma Kate and Alden in their Easter outfits.
I love Alden's face in this picture. EK wouldn't let me get a picture of her (too many people watching).
Daddy and Alden. I love this picture of my boys.
I hope you find new hope and new life in this season of Christ's resurrection.
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In God's great mercy he has caused us to be born again into a living hope, because Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Now we hope for the blessings God has for his children. These blessings, which cannot be destroyed or be spoiled or lose their beauty, are kept in heaven for you."
I Peter 1: 3-4


No comments:
Post a Comment