On August 30, 2011 my little sister gave birth to her first baby! I was so excited to be able to be there with Mack and Caitlin.
Jet McKnight Sowell is the newest member of our family and we love him so much!
Jet is my first nephew! Alan and I have 3 nieces and are so excited for Alden that there is another boy in the group of "grands".
There is nothing more special than momma and baby!
Jet and Aunt Mendy
I absolutely love this picture of me and my sisters with our kids. It's crazy!!!
The grands (I love the smile on Mackenzie!)
The boys
I was very proud of EK and Alden for being so sweet with their new cousin. This picture makes me so excited for our little one to get here!
Congratulations Mack and Caitlin!! We love you so much!

Beautiful pictures, wonderful family. :)
ReplyDelete