Hey, Mendy! It's Katie Eckler. Congrats on little Izzie! I saw your blog today via Kristen's. We just had our second little one, Emily, on Jan. 11. Yay for winter babies! Hope you guys are doing well...
I am a 33 year old working mom and wife. My husband and I have been married for 11 years and we are raising 3 beautiful children. I am a child of God and am striving to grow in Him. I love my family, friends, the beach, Jesus, coffee, sleeping in, flip-flops, a good book, a trashy magazine, hot baths, happy people, babies and summer.
I LOVE her!!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep posting pictures! She's just adorable....
ReplyDeleteHey, Mendy! It's Katie Eckler. Congrats on little Izzie! I saw your blog today via Kristen's. We just had our second little one, Emily, on Jan. 11. Yay for winter babies! Hope you guys are doing well...
ReplyDeleteHey Katie! Congratulations on your new little one! If your on facebook, send me a friend request. Hope your doing well, too.
Delete