Sunday, April 29, 2012

Camping

Since Alan only has one full weekend off a month we haven't been camping nearly as much as we like.  Weekends stay so busy and something always comes up so several weeks ago we decided to go ahead and book reservations up on Ft. Mountain for this weekend.

I never thought I would enjoy camping so much but it is such wonderful family time.


Sweet sisters.


This was Izzie's first camping trip and she was a CHAMP!  She slept great both nights and took wonderful naps.  She was so happy sitting in her bouncy seat at the campsite or taking walks in her stroller.


EK managed to squeeze in some reading time.  I'm so happy she loves to read.


This is my heart . . . They had so much fun playing in Daddy's hammock. 


We enjoyed some great time with a bunch of family and friend on Saturday.  Of course, I didn't take many pictures but did manage to get this one of the kids Saturday evening.


Alan does all of the cooking when we camp.  I love it!  He is in his element when we camp and loves to makes pancakes, grill and he just bought a dutch oven.  We're experimenting with new recipes.


Izzie and I hung out by the camp fire this morning waiting for breakfast.



Can't wait to go again!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment