Sunday, September 16, 2012

8 Months

 
 

Our baby girl is 8 months old this month.  It's hard to believe her first birthday is just around the corner.  I don't usually do big birthday parties, but I've already been thinking about a few things to celebrate her big day.


Izzie is wearing 9 month clothes, but 12 month sizes aren't that big.  Yes, she's a chunk!  She has 2 teeth on the bottom, but it looks like 3 more on the top are just days away from breaking through.  Probably explains why she's been such a cranky butt today.

I still can't believe how little hair she has!  The other two didn't have a ton of hair, but they had a decent amount.  I guess it will be a while before we start buying hair bows!


Izzie is so precious and so loved!  I am truly blessed!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment