Friday, February 20, 2009

I’ve jumped on the blog train! I began following a few blogs within the last several months. Apparently, blogging is a big deal. Who knew? I look forward to reading new posts each week and hearing about the ins and outs of these women’s lives. Each one is unique and has its own style. I began thinking it might be fun to give it a try.

It’s not entirely clear to me what I hope to get from blogging. I know this is not an experience in creative writing. I don’t have the gift. I don’t have an amazing story to tell. I’m just a mom and wife living an average life. As the Alan Jackson songs goes, I’m just “working hard to get to heaven.” Mostly, I hope to keep my family and friends updated on the kids and all the juicy details of our daily lives. Thrilling!

I’m excited to see where this goes . . .

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! It's a great way to catch the details of each others lives. Looking forward to your future postings. I've been blogging for a while...
    Http://blogginbabies2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete