Emma Kate and I made a countdown chain for a our trip to Disney World next month. I remember making these with my mom and sisters when I was little as we anticipated exciting events. We cut strips of paper and made a link for each day until we head to Florida. We connected each link to make one long chain. Every morning Emma Kate will be able to tear one link and watch the chain get shorter and shorter as our departure date gets closer.
Yes, she is wearing a bathing suit. Grandie bought this for her last weekend and I believe she has worn it each day since. What can I say - she is my summer baby!!!!
Saturday night our very good friends, Bill and Carrie and their 2 kids, Logan and Camdyn, came over to eat dinner with us. We met Bill and Carrie just after we got married and we have been
wonderful friends ever since. Carrie and I were pregnant at the same time during our pregnancies and really enjoyed sharing the experience.
The babies - Camdyn and Alden
The big kids - Emma Kate and Logan
Today we did our usual Sunday routine - Sunday school, church and naps. What is it about Sunday afternoons that soooooooo make me want a nap? The stars have to align just right, but when they do all 4 of us are able to snooze for a while. Heaven!!

I love the count down chain. I hope I remember to do that when Madison gets older.
ReplyDeleteI scrolled down to the photo of Emma in the swimsuit adn I was thinking.. "what does she have her in?" HEE HEE!
Love the countdown chain! Mom and I made one when Mack went to Iraq... imagine how long THAT ONE was!
ReplyDelete