Once again, I don't really have anything to report. I'm still on the waiting list for that Anatomy class. If I don't get into this class this fall then I won't meet the requirements to apply for the 2010 program. This might not be a terrible thing. If I wait until 2011 then I have an extra year to financially plan for quitting work and going back to school. Also, I only have to take a total of 4 classes. If I can't get in until 2011 I'm trying to decide if want to start taking those classes right away. Should I maybe wait until spring semester? Not really sure what the answer is. Praying.
We will FINALLY be leaving for the beach this weekend. Praise God!!! Next week is the last official week of EK's summer break and we have waited all summer for this vacay. I think we all need some warm sand and sun. I will load up the van and the kids and I will head to mom and dad's Friday morning. Alan will get dropped off at my sister's house on the way back from his conference and we will meet up sometime on the way to FL. Hoping I will be able to do some good blogging on our trip.
Yep, this is a pretty boring post.
My sister, Ginny, has started her own blog - You've Got to Laugh. Ginny is one of the funniest people I know and is the mother to my beautiful niece, Mackenzie. Check out her blog (listed on the right).
Can someone tell me how to connect a link to a word in my post? You know, like click "here" and it will connect you to a link? I cannot figure this out.
I'll leave you with this lovely conversation I had with the check out girl at Wal-Mart last weekend.
Wal-Mart Girl: Hey. How are you?
Me: I'm great. How are you?
Wal-Mart Girl: Not so good. My boyfriend called me from jail and I missed his call.
Me: Wow, that sucks. Will he be getting out soon? (I'm not kidding. I actually asked.)
Wal-Mart Girl: I don't know. They won't give me a release date which I think is retarted.
Me: Yeah. Well, hope you get to talk to him soon. Thanks! Have a good day!
I promise you that was an actual conversation.
Maybe this post wasn't so boring after all.


Don't you love what people will share with you? Seriously! If my boyfriend was in jail, I doubt I would want to share it with strangers. Or maybe I would not be dating a dude in jail? Funny story!
ReplyDeleteseriously???!!! HEE HEE!!
ReplyDeletep.s. When you do a post it's one of the icons toward the left. You highlight the word you want to link and then click that button and then enter the url you are linking... Make sense?? If not give me a call!
ReplyDelete