We rushed to get coats, hats and scarves on before we missed it. Here in Georgia there is a very small window of opportunity to play in the snow. I considered texting our friends who live down the street to let them know about the snow so they could take their daughter out, but wasn't sure they would appreciate the wake up call!
Emma Kate ran right out into the snow to play and pose for pictures.
Alden wasn't so sure about it and did much directing from the porch. He wasn't crazy about Alan throwing snowballs at Emma Kate. He kept saying, "Daddy stop that!"


Love it! We are all the wai in Illinois and nothing. We were hoping this week. The kids actually watch the weather these days! Enjoy it! Hope you had plenty of bread and milk!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, lovely! I wish we got more snow in Seattle.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!! You should have called! Mollie was sound a sleep though, but she wouldn't have minded the wake-up call :-) I DID get up to see it, it was beautiful and I even peeked out the window to see if my friends were out playing. Hope you have a nice weekend and maybe we'll have more soon!
ReplyDeleteHahaha ok these pics definatley made me laugh out laugh! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Great Saturday and one your kiddos will never forget... Its the unexpected days that make the warmest childhood memories. :o)
ReplyDelete