Friday, April 2, 2010

Time for a New Post

Today is day #2 of my stomach. Fun times. As usually happens when one of us gets it, its makes it's way through the family. It started with Alden, then Alan and now me. We are saying prayers that EK doesn't get it. But since I am at home I thought I would update the blog (you know, in case anyone still checks it).

It's been a quiet few weeks around here. Work and school. I am taking the 2nd half of Anatomy and Physiology class this semester. I enjoy it, but these 14 hour days are getting pretty old. EK really hates the days I have class which makes me feel immensly guilty (more than usual). I am tired. I am stressed. I am stretched about as thin as I can go. I am ready for this semester to be over. Just 4 more weeks. I'm not taking anything this summer and probably won't in the fall. I have to take a nursing entrance test before I can apply to the program so I think I will focus on studying for that. After I take the test I will have met the requirements to apply to the program. Not sure when I will be able to do that. Just praying that everything will fall into place.


On a lighter note . . .


A couple of weeks ago Emma Kate and I headed over the mountain to visit my very good friend Heather and her new baby, Henry. Heather and her husband Russ have a 2 year old daughter, Rhiannon. Rhiannon is cute as a button! For some reason she called EK "Annie" the whole time we were there, but Emma went along with it.

Heather and Russ said something about Henry being a little bit of a fussy baby who hadn't quite worked out his sleep schedule, but I thought he was an angel. In fact, he slept very soundly the entire time I held him! I love nothing more than holding a sweet, sleeping baby. Such a miracle!


I walked out of the house without my camera but Heather took a few pics.


Check out all that sweetness piled in my lap!!



"Annie" and Rhiannon


My big girl





I am disappointed I didn't get a picture of Heather. I don't know what I was thinking.
We are heading to mom and dad's for Easter weekend and next week is spring break!!! I am fortunate that I have next week off, so I'll probably most some Easter pictures soon.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great post but I'm so sorry you're sick! I'll keep my fingers crossed you all get well soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete