Last year EK and 2 of her friends performed the routine they learned in their tap class. It was a piece of cake - they had the costumes and knew all the moves. They practiced one time and were ready to go.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Emma Kate's Got Talent
Emma Kate's school has an annual talent show at the end of the school year. It's a really cute event to watch and some of the kids are pretty impressive. It's also interesting to see the variety of talents performed - dancing, singing, piano playing, comedy, gymnastics and even pogo stick jumping. The kids are really cute and have a great time.

Last year EK and 2 of her friends performed the routine they learned in their tap class. It was a piece of cake - they had the costumes and knew all the moves. They practiced one time and were ready to go.
This year it wasn't so easy. EK and her friend Natalie wanted to dance, but we didn't have cute little dance we could pull out of a hat. So guess who had to come up with something for 2 little wide eyed girls who wanted to be a part of this? Yep, me. They had the song picked out - Party in the USA - and Natalie's mom already had an outfit for her so I bought the same one for EK. All I can say is thank goodness for the internet. I found most of the routine online from some girls who had choreographed a dance. I simplified it for the girls and . . . VOILA!!!
Last year EK and 2 of her friends performed the routine they learned in their tap class. It was a piece of cake - they had the costumes and knew all the moves. They practiced one time and were ready to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love it!!! Oh to see you choreographing Miley Cyrus! :o) You know you're an amazing mom when... EK looks like a natural! Great Post :o)
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I can't wait until Zoe gets to this age...oh okay, I can wait for a while, not rushing things that is for sure. Cute pictures. Love their little outfits and go Mom on coming up with their dance. You know you got major Mom points for doing that right?
ReplyDeleteSSSSOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete