However, I have come to appreciate the great quality time that can be had while camping. It's nice to drive up the mountain where there is no TV, computer or cell phone service. It doesn't matter if I wear make-up or fix my hair. We take walks, go fishing, roast marshmellows and take naps.

We have spent some time with Alan's parents on their camping trips and even borrowed their VERY NICE camper a couple of years ago for a little family get away. But this was our first trip with just the 4 of us in our camper. The first night was a little rough. We hadn't been there 15 minutes and both kids had fallen down and were crying. Then Alan smashed his finger while cutting wood. I was trying to take care of everyone and have enough patience for all of us! It was a little crazy.
We have spent some time with Alan's parents on their camping trips and even borrowed their VERY NICE camper a couple of years ago for a little family get away. But this was our first trip with just the 4 of us in our camper. The first night was a little rough. We hadn't been there 15 minutes and both kids had fallen down and were crying. Then Alan smashed his finger while cutting wood. I was trying to take care of everyone and have enough patience for all of us! It was a little crazy.


What a great memory making trip! I'm sure the more you take the easier they'll get and the memories in the end will be far worth it. :o)
ReplyDeleteCamping....great memories...cherish them forever...Love reading your post.
ReplyDeleteRhonda