We used to keep it more traditional. This is Alden on the 4th of July last year.
Alden's longer do came out of our desire to let it get a little messier and also because the last time we took him to the barber he FLIPPED out. I don't think all those old men appreciated a screaming toddler, so I didn't take him back.
I've been trimming it myself for the past year, but it became clear I needed to take him to a professional. (Don't you know the girl in foils sitting next to Alden would love to know that her picture was posted on this blog?)
I went prepared with a sucker and gummies. He tolerated it pretty well once I finally got him up in the chair. I think the hairdresser did a pretty good job considering my lengthy, detailed instructions were "cut it shorter, but keep it long."
I didn't get an "after" picture at the hair salon, but snapped this one the next day.

My shaggy little bubber!


I love long hair on little boys....too cute!
ReplyDeleteHe's getting SOOO big.. and he's just precious. Who knows.. maybe he and Madison will end up together.. hee hee
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! Can't wait to see you guys Friday!
ReplyDelete