Sunday, January 30, 2011

Busch Gardens

During our trip to Florida a few weeks ago we spent one day at Busch Gardens.  I used to live in Florida when I was about Emma Kate's age and I remember going to Busch Gardens a few times.  It was so much better than I remembered!! 


I was suprised how BIG the park is!!!!  There were soooooooo many rides, restaurants, animals, shows . . .  the list goes on.


There was little bit for everyone.  The little ones had plenty of age appropriate rides to choose from, several thriller roller coasters for big kids and adults, and some mid-range rides for Emma Kate.





One section of the park was a Seasame Street theme.  SOOOOO CUTE!!!  We rode a little Grover roller coaster, met Big Bird and watched an Elmo show.


One of the biggest treats for Alden was getting to meet and hug "Monser Cookie".  Hee, hee . . . I love that he says Monster Cookie instead of Cookie Monster.


Here they are with Abby Cadabby and Cookie Monster.  Even EK wanted to meet them which made me so happy.


We took a train ride around the park and got to see lots of awesome animals.  Alden was thrilled just to be on a train.


Here are the pilot and co-pilot.


Before the day was through we were already planning our next trip back!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I had no idea that Busch Gardens had so much!!!! And the fact that you went from fun in the snow to fun in Florida is crazy cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mendy, these pictures are wonderful! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete