Sunday, February 13, 2011

A date, a do and cupcakes

This weekend Alan took Emma Kate on a daddy-daughter date to Chick-Fil-A.  What a wonderful idea (and marketing tool)!!!  Alan had to work last night so I took EK to meet him at Chick-Fil-A.  Each couple was seated and given a menu, the daughter was given a flower and then they split and ice cream.  Emma Kate was super excited all day in anticipation of her date with daddy!!!



It was a really special evening for both of them. 

You may also notice that EK has gotten a pretty drastic hair cut since my last post.  Yep, she decided to cut about 7 inches off her hair!!  I think she looks like a doll.


I was in charge of crafts for EK's church youth group this evening. So, in honor of Valentines day I made cupcakes and let the kids decorate their own.  It was a fun project which provided some *sweet* pictures.



 Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. She is a doll!!!!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture and a special memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Daddy/Daughter date, such a sweet and special memory! I'm with you and Lorri, she does look like a doll. :)

    ReplyDelete