Saturday, April 7, 2012

3 Months


Look who is 3 months old!  This is kind of a goofy picture of Izzie but I was trying to get a good smile.  She was almost laughing at my silliness!


I'm not sure if you can tell from these pictures but Miss Priss has really chunked out.  She continues to be the most fabulous baby!!  Sweet, content, happy, chill.  She has a way of looking straight into my eyes like I'm the best thing she's ever seen.  It's that look that makes me want 100 more babies if I could.

Her biggest milestone this month is that she has rolled from her back to her tummy.  Of course, I haven't seen it yet.  The first time I was watching her on her playmat, looked away because I was playing a game with Emma Kate, looked back about 30 seconds later and she was on her tummy.  The second time EK was sitting with her in the living room and I was in the kitchen.  I know it wont' be long and she'll be rolling all over the house! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment