Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Daycare Idol

Today Emma Kate's daycare did their version of American Idol.

Guess who won third place?

Check out this OUTSTANDING performance by my Missy Prissy. (Please excuse Alan and I bickering at the beginning. He was gently directing me in the proper understanding of the camera.)

She and I are very much enjoying her 3rd place prize . . . a giant lollipop.

(I would have preferred some sort of discount on next weeks fees, but whatever . . . the lollipop is good too.)

5 comments:

  1. Oh that was SO sweet! I am so impressed with her! That took a LOT of courage and she sang beautifully! You'll cry watching this video for years (I know I would!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And my favorite part is that she sings with an awesome Southern accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Emma!!!!!! You did so good!!!!! Tell her I am exepcting an encore next weekend! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just sat here watching that with a smile on my face! Tell her I said she did a GREAT job! Love the high kick at the end.. that really put a topper on it!

    ReplyDelete