The same weekend we went camping we also came down from the mountain for a few hours to attend a family reunion. I'm a little ashamed to say that I didn't really get a chance to visit with many family members. The kids were excited that their cousing Berkley was there and I spent most of the time outside with them.
These are Alan's parents with their grandkids.

It was a beautiful day to sit outside and enjoy the weather.
You can see a little bit of our pretty mountains in the background.

We also got to see this sweet girl again. This is Brooklyn who just celebrated her first birthday. She was a cuddle bug that afternoon and I ate up every minute of it! (Remember what I said about not having to wear make-up while camping? Wish I had remembered to put a little on before we went to the reunion. Ha, ha!)
Not the best picture of the four munchkins (the humidity steamed up my lense), but it's hard to get them all looking at the camera at the same time. I figured 3 out of 4 was the best I was going to get.
No comments:
Post a Comment